Monday, March 5, 2018

A touch of color

For years and years I have been collecting unique beads. I always loved to look at them, and one of the reasons I first got into polymer clay is because I wanted to be able to make beads I imagined, but could never find. Most of those beads are interesting gemstone beads and colorful glass and crystal ones, but there are also pretty beads made of various synthetic materials. I bought them everywhere I went, and over time I hoarded a lot of beautiful beads, that just sat in my boxes and drawers. I always had a very clear idea what kind of jewelry I wanted to make with them, but I never actually did it, and I am not quite sure why. I started several times, but always got stuck or felt sad to let them go. Last few weeks I finally started creating jewelry with them and I am ecstatic about final results!


All of these beauties are listed in my Etsy shop, and I decided to offer free shipping for them! Each of these bracelets is an unique little work of art, so if you want them, you should hurry before they are sold, because it is not possible to make an exact copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment